Sunday, November 22, 2015

Cocoa Pink Twinkies Review

Brand: Cocoa Pink
Availability: General Catalog
Notes: A wonderful rich pound cake with loaded with heavy cream.

First impression out of bottle: Buttercream

Freshly applied: Cheap buttercream frosting


Drydown: Generic sweetness. Less cheap-smelling than at first but not special or expensive-smelling. 


After several hours: Same


Longevity: High

Sillage: Low Medium

Would an [X] lover love this? I think a gourmand lover would find this to be uninteresting and for me, it doesn't compete with other great gourmands (from Cocoa Pink and other brands.)


Would an [X] hater love this? No this isn't going to convert a gourmand hater.


Where am I? Eating cheap gas station versions of Twinkies, not the real thing.


Where would I wear this? I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment