Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Deconstructing Eden Lady Nada Review

Brand: Deconstructing Eden
Availability: General Catalog
Notes: Pink lemonade jasmine, pink roses and udambara blossoms

First impression out of bottle: Pink lemonade, like the ultra concentrated sweet and slightly tart stuff from a chain restaurant.


Mmm zesty.

Freshly applied: Delicious pink lemonade mixed with a lush soft floral. The florals in this are mostly rose with a bit of soft white jasmine mixed in at first. Overall absolutely reminds me of a department store perfume but less obnoxious. Like the kind of scent I would have adored as a 15 year old. This shouldn’t be perceived as an insult, it’s lovely and super yummy.


Drydown: Now that the initial fizzy pink lemonade has faded, I get way more jasmine in a sweet, girly, and romantic way. I am surprised by how much I like this interpretation of jasmine. It’s got the creamy lushness I like along with a really beautiful foodie fruit note, and it almost has the effect of feeling tropical. 



After several hours: Fluffy pink and white florals, creamy and lush, with a zesty spark of 
juicy pink lemonade.

Longevity: Very high, especially on hair and clothing.

Sillage: Medium-high, this is a perfume you can't smell if you sniff your wrist. You have to let it waft about you.

Would an [X] lover love this? Jasmine lovers need to try this fruity tropical take on the note. It's unusual and not indolic/super sexy but it's flirty and cute.


Would an [X] hater love this? I think jasmine haters would actually be fine with this- it isn't stinky or hard to wear like many jasmines. It's really creamy and fresh at the same time.


Where am I? I'm me, as an annoying 15 year old, on a beach vacation, thinking I'm hot shit (I AM THO.)


Where would I wear this? I have worn this during the daytime, summer, fall, and on dates. It's a great all-purpose scent. I think I'll have to retire it during cold weather but maybe I'll take it out when I'm missing summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment