Friday, October 16, 2015

Common Brimstone Cake or Death Review

Brand: Common Brimstone
Availability: General Catalog
Notes: Luscious red velvet cake blends beautifully with elegant cognac for a delicious gourmand perfume experience

First impression out of bottle: Caramel


Freshly applied: Duncan Hines frosting- really cheap and with a food-coloring aftertaste/smell


Drydown: Stinky BO mixed with Duncan Hines chocolate frosting. Something super stinky and plasticky is making this turn awful on me. 


After several hours: I couldn't keep this on for more than an hour.


Longevity: ?

Sillage: Low

Would an [X] lover love this? I'm a gourmand lover who loves almost all food scents. This one sucks and I hate it.


Would an [X] hater love this? A gourmand hater will certainly not be converted by this.


Where am I? I don't even want to talk about it. Maybe eating frosting from the jar at the sleepover after a high school track meet. Where I'm stinky and dirty and I don't even want the frosting, it's just...there.


Where would I wear this? Nowhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment