Friday, October 2, 2015

Possets Churpz Review

Brand: Possets
Availability: General Catalog
Notes: Named after the marshmallow chicks so common at this time of year, Churpz is all fluffy puffy fun and nothing instructive, corrective, or refined. Churpz is simple all-out pleasure in things which are sweet and gooey and a mental orgasm (ed: translation- marshmallow)

First impression out of bottle: Plasticky sweetness


Freshly applied: Plasticky sweetness


Drydown: The plastic calms down and I get a really fluffy marshmallow- really just like the classic Peeps smell. Not a sophisticated, expensive vanilla marshmallow, but a puffy grocery store treat. There's almost the suggestion of fake food coloring- that not quite sweet not quite bitter trace smell. Interesting!



After several hours: Same plain synthetic (in a good way) marshmallow sweetness.


Longevity: Low

Sillage: Low- this scent barely has any throw at all

Would an [X] lover love this? A marshmallow lover might want to have this in their collection, but with the paltry throw and longevity, I'm not sure it does much for me. 


Would an [X] hater love this? I don't think even a marshmallow hater would be offended by this, because it's so damn subtle. But they wouldn't want to wear it I don't think.


Where am I? Opening a box of Peeps on Easter morning.


Where would I wear this? I wouldn't wear it unless I wanted to apply a perfume and not be able to smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment