Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sarawen Georgina Review

Brand: Sarawen
Availability: General Catalog
Notes: peach, black tea, mint, incense

First impression out of bottle: Airy florals with a hint of dark tea


Freshly applied: Fruity tea cough drop


Drydown: As it dries, some fresh mintiness peeks out from what was initially peachy tea. It's definitely more full-bodied than a plain tea scent would be, and the incense is making it more soft and round. The incense definitely has a pale Nag Champa feel- not hot/red like Dragon's Blood. Also not a smoky scent at all. The fresh mint leaf mixes so nicely with the incense. The peach is more like peach skin- I don't get juiciness or obvious fruitiness. Just sweet fuzziness.



The essence of fuzzy peach skin

After several hours: Ultimately it's a really lovely soft peach scent. The incense and mint/tea are supporting it but it's all fuzzy voluptuous (but innocent) peach. So cuddly.


Like this blanket

Longevity: Medium.
Sillage: Low. I would really enjoy this if it were a more robust scent. I think the peach/tea fresh notes and the incense are a good mix, but it's not punchy enough.

Would an [X] lover love this? I think anyone who likes incense or fresh scents will love this. Especially if you have really loud skin chemistry that amps everything. Because then maybe it'll last longer on you! 


Would an [X] hater love this? I think even someone who despises incense or fruity notes could get on board with this. It's so nicely blended and maybe because it's whisper-soft it's easy to wear? I wish it were stronger. 


Where am I? Rubbing my face on a peach


Where would I wear this? Bed, daytime, work. I don't know if I want a full-size because who wants to bother wearing a scent they can't smell? Then again if I had a bigger bottle maybe I could slather and get a stronger effect?

No comments:

Post a Comment