Friday, October 2, 2015

Possets Strawberry Heart Review

Brand: Possets
Availability: General Catalog
Notes: Scrumptious strawberry untrammeled by anything other than the most perfect of vanillas.

First impression out of bottle: Synthetic watery strawberry


Freshly applied: Watery strawberry cough syrup


Drydown: Watery cough syrup. Very soft, even though I applied quite a bit.


After several hours: Aaaand it's gone.


This, but less intense

Longevity: Low
Sillage: Low

Would an [X] lover love this? A fruit lover might enjoy this- I've heard raves about it but it just dies a quick death on me.


Would an [X] hater love this? Meh if you hate fruit/berry scents don't even try this. Even if it has better throw on you than it did for me, it's very straightforward.


Where am I? Refusing to take my medicine as a child.


Where would I wear this? Nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment